Help with the cost of a Funeral

It is possible that you may be able to receive financial assistance toward the c st of a Funeral from you Social Security Office. You may be able to receive such help if:

  • You are responsible for paying for the funeral
  • You do not have enough money to pay for the funeral
  • You or your partner/spouse is receiving one of the following state benefits: Inc me Support, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, Second Adult Rebate, Family Cr dit or Disability Working Allowance

How to claim

  • You should contact your local Social Security Office
  • You must complete and sign a claims form issued by the Social Security Office

What will any financial help cover?

  • Usually, £700 towards the funeral directors fees, plus
  • Cemetery or Cremation fees
Note: You or someone else may pay extra toward a more expensive funeral.

T. 020 8304 6196
  PL Mulligan Funeral Directors Limited
268 Broadway, Bexleyheath
Kent DA6 8BE

Copyright(C) P L Mulligan Funeral Directors 2017. All Rights Reserved

Follow us on Instagram Like us on Facebook